Thursday, May 22, 2008

My May Palette Challenge Kit is Ready!

Well, it has been a crazy month and I have had a hard time finding time to get to this challenge at Hummie's World. But I am finally done. I have learned a lot by trying to work more with brushes and actions, so this kit has been a huge learning curve. I hope you enjoy it and can use it for your scrapping! Click on the preview to download! Enjoy!!


I have deleted the horrible preview for this kit. See the next post to see a much (I hope ) better preview!

3 comments:

DanisDelusions said...

Great job Chris! I love the sun with the beads on the rays.

Julie Southern (Studio Sherwood) said...

Wow, good for you! I'm looking forward to opening it up and taking a closer look! Love that you made the bead string "random" instead of predictable!

DanisDelusions said...

By the way...Tag, your it!

http://danisdelusions.blogspot.com/2008/05/another-challenge-downand-i-was-tagged.html