1.Budget at work is going to shit, major cutbacks, my counseling partner is out. My work load for next year literally doubles.
2. Husband who works in same district with me has his position cut and he is not sure where he will be placed. We know he has a job, but where is the question.
3. Went to kindergarten roundup and was disgusted by the hoity toity, dripping with diamonds, rich stay at home moms. I was simultaneously jealous and disgusted.
So, you can imagine my surprise and appreciation when I was nominated for an award by one of my best friends, Julie. Julie is one of the smartest, most centered, and nicest women I am lucky enough to know. So coming from her this award means a lot! Here are the fun details along with links to the wonderful women I would like to nominate too!
The Marie Antoinette,
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Put the picture of Marie Antoinette on your blog.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate other blogs that you feel deserve the award.
4. Link to those blogs from your blog.
5. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know you've shared the award with them
Here are my pics for the award!
Kerrie Kate Chris